Friday, September 25, 2009

Stage Mix II

Here is the latest mix created in Benin, and the final one for stage, as I am now an official Peace Corps volunteer.

New York, New York by Ryan Adams
Can’t Take It In by Imogen Heap
Oh My Sweet Carolina by Ryan Adams
Gasoline (Acoustic Version) by The Airborne Toxic Event
My Winding Wheel by Ryan Adams
Poison Oak by Bright Eyes
The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out to Get Us! By Sufjan Stevens
… On The Radio by Nelly Furtado
Wild Honey by U2
You Can Have it All by Yo La Tengo
Don’t Fail Me Now by Ryan Adams
Start Without Me by Pedro the Lion
Silver Bullets by Ryan Adams

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie! I was just reading your blog, congrats on joing the Peace Corps! How do you like it? I hope you are doing well.

    June (St. Clair) Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Jamie! Have you arrived yet? Hope you are well!

    John K.

    ReplyDelete